Every week we’ll be featuring a smart, savvy female entrepreneur we think is just great. These are women who are out there in the trenches each and every day, making things happen and affecting other people’s lives for the better. So pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet this week’s SheBrand Superstar. We can all learn a golden nugget or two from each other.
Name: Robin Baron
Occupation: Interior Design/Lifestyle Expert
Twitter Handle: @robinbaron
1. What are three words that best describe your personal brand?
Sassy, Creative, Empowering
2. Tell us why you’re awesome in two sentences or less?
I’m fun, knowledgeable, and accessible. I’m all about empowerment and love to help people find their “fabulous”!
3. What are your three biggest indulgences
3) Travel, and in this order!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Negativity. I think positivity and confidence can make all the difference in a person’s life. “Fabulous” may be different for different people, but it doesn’t leave room for naysayers!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or not) who would it be and why?
I’m in love with the 40s, so it would have to be Dorothy Draper. She defined the glamour, elegance, and drama of that era.
6. Why is having a powerful personal brand important to you?
With all my years of design experience and my belief that homes affect our lives, it’s become my passion to get my message out there that confidence begins at home™.
7. What is your #1 marketing tip for fellow female entrepreneurs?
Always make sure you’re presenting yourself genuinely. If what you put out there is an honest extension of yourself, you’ll gain the trust and respect of your audience. Once you’ve done that, give them a reason to keep listening! Have a sense of humor, and most importantly…have fun!