Once your brand is clearly defined, then what? It’s so easy to get caught up in all the bright shiny objects –tweets, friends, blogs, webinars, hubs. There’s an endless list of things you could, or think you should, be doing. It can get overwhelming. Where do you start?
In addition to building a foundation for your brand, the customized Build Your Platform Package is designed to help you effectively market your brand–eliminating the “shoulds” and focusing on the things that are most effective for YOU.
We’ll work to further define your brand story and focus on the strategies and tools that will make an impact and help best communicate it to your audience. And make you money! We’ll assess which social media channels will be most effective for your brand and optimize your profiles to drive traffic to your online hub.
The Build Your Platform package includes everything in the Brand Your Brilliance package PLUS:
- An evaluation of your current materials with tips and ideas on how to make them even more enticing
- Develop and implement a customized marketing plan
- How to put a powerful press package together – profile, bio, articles and more
- How to approach and work with the media
- How to create an effective media room on your website
- Ask for and use powerful client testimonials and case studies
- Optimize your social media profiles and increase your influence
- Infuse your marketing materials with your powerful message
- Brainstorm your potential products and services
- Develop packages that will attract and resonate with your target audience
- Get the most out of your marketing plan with high-efficiency tools
- How to spend more time in your “zone of genius” and outsource the rest
- Build your referral system – your cheerleaders
And much more, depending on your individual personal branding and marketing needs.
*The Build Your Platform package includes eight one hour sessions to be used within a three month period.
For more information or to get on the wait list for the Build Your Platform package, please email Kimberly Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org.